- 66th Annual General Meeting on 31st October 2020 at 04:00 PM and 64th Members’ Annual Conference on 2nd November 2020 at 10:00 AM (Online/Digital Mode)
- IIPA, New Delhi invites ‘Bid for Content Development for Project – Blended Capacity Building Programme for stakeholders of River Ganga under Namami Gange’
(Latest by 03.00 PM by 5th October, 2020)
- List of DST Training Programmes for the year 2020-21 & Nomination Form
- IIPA Newsletter (August 2020)
- Topics For Annual Essay Prize Competition 2020
- 46th APPPA Training Brochure
- “Consultation Paper on Approach to Strategy and Implementation” An Initiative for Capacity Development of Civil Services
- Inviting nominations for 46th APPPA Course at IIPA, New Delhi has been extended to June 1, 2020
- Rolling advertisement for Engagement of Adjunct/Visiting Faculty at IIPA
- Sealed Quotations are invited from authorized dealers for Installation of HT Panel, Transformer and other allied works at IIPA (Latest by 26/06/2020)
- Walk -in Interview on 03/02/2020 for the post of Research Associate & Research Assistant at IIPA
- Walk -in Interview on 11/02/2020 for the various posts under the project NCH at IIPA
- Walk -in Interview on 21/02/2020 for the various posts under the project NCH at IIPA
- Walk in Interview on 27/02/2020 for Senior Consultant(Part-Time)
The programme is for Probationers of Indian Engineering Service (IES) of Central Public Work Department (GOI) to share knowledge on various administrative & legal matters related to CPWD areas.
IIPA offers advisory services in operational areas and provides the necessary hand-holding in implementation of schemes, programs, training & project in both Govt. & private sectors.
APPPA is a ten months’ programme, designed for senior officers of the All India Services, Central Services, Defence Services, Technical Services & officers of State Govt.