- Hindi Nibandh Pratiyogita 2020
- Annual Essay Prize Competition 2020
- Topics For Annual Essay Prize Competition 2020
- 46th APPPA Training Brochure
- “Consultation Paper on Approach to Strategy and Implementation” An Initiative for Capacity Development of Civil Services
- Sealed Quotations are invited from reputed firms for SITC of power cable in IIPA [Latest by (23/06/2020)]
- Annual Decision-Making Teaching Case Study Competition – 2020-21 (Latest by 31-08-2020)
- Inviting nominations for 46th APPPA Course at IIPA, New Delhi has been extended to June 1, 2020 (04/05/2020)
- Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh addressing an “online” convocation of IIPA amid lockdown on 30th April, 2020 (01/05/2020)
- National Workshop on ‘Legacy of Dr. Ambedkar’ (March 23-24, 2020)
- National Workshop on ‘Inclusive Governance and Social Justice’ (March 26-27, 2020)
- Rolling advertisement for Engagement of Adjunct/Visiting Faculty at IIPA
- Sealed Quotations are invited from authorized dealers for Installation of HT Panel, Transformer and other allied works at IIPA (Latest by 26/06/2020)
- Walk -in Interview on 03/02/2020 for the post of Research Associate & Research Assistant at IIPA
- Walk -in Interview on 11/02/2020 for the various posts under the project NCH at IIPA
- Walk -in Interview on 21/02/2020 for the various posts under the project NCH at IIPA
- Walk in Interview on 27/02/2020 for Senior Consultant(Part-Time)
The programme is for Probationers of Indian Engineering Service (IES) of Central Public Work Department (GOI) to share knowledge on various administrative & legal matters related to CPWD areas.
IIPA offers advisory services in operational areas and provides the necessary hand-holding in implementation of schemes, programs, training & project in both Govt. & private sectors.
APPPA is a ten months’ programme, designed for senior officers of the All India Services, Central Services, Defence Services, Technical Services & officers of State Govt.