Mid Career Training Programme
The Four Week Mid Career Training (MCT) Programme of Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise), Phase III, has been sponsored by National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes & Narcotics, Centre of Excellence, Government of India, New Delhi.
The IRS participants will be benefited in the areas of Customs Law, GST, International Trade and Customs, Border Enforcement, Administration, Management, Governance and Finance.
Eligibility Criteria: Officer of Indian Revenue Service
The specific objectives of the programme are:
- Acquire and update knowledge about the dominant domestic and international issues in the areas of Custom Automation, International Custom Law, International Trade and Customs, Border Enforcement, Regulatory Compliance Management, Maritime Enforcement, Trade facilitation, GST & Use of Information Technology, Total Quality Management, Strategic Communication and Synergy at Work.
- Appreciate the importance and gain familiarity with the critical managerial and inter-personal organisational skills.
- Reinforce service networks essential for effective policy implementation.
The Focus of the Programme would be on the following Modules:
- Service Conduct Rules
- GST and Financial Systems
- GFR and Audit Perceptions of Contract
- Leadership Values & Effective Communication
- Leading Change and organizational transformation
- Cyber & Forensic investigation
- Knowledge Management sharing tools
- Decision Making and Conflict Resolution Style
- Time management
- Communication Style for Trade Facilitation
- Inspired Living
- Trade Facilitation Issues
- Social Policy and Governance
- Emerging Issues in Trade
- Big Data and analytics for customs
- Public Policy Drivers and Present Scenario
- GST Implementation : SWOT Analysis for Future Implementation
- Evolution of E-Governance in India : 1990’s to present Digital India.
- E- Customs
- Locating Media from Governance Perspective
- Understanding the Nudge Theory
- Administration, Governance and Social Justice
- Art of Public Speaking
- Globalisation of Indian Economy
- Negotiations and Conflict Management
- Make In India and Trade Facilitation Issues
- Decision making and Strategic thinking
- International Framework for money Laundering and Mutual Evaluation Process
- Understanding Prevention of Money Laundering through Case Study
- Emotional Intelligence
- Public Policy on Taxation
- The Art of Win-Win negotiation
- Health issues and Stress Management
- Border Management
Suggested Readings for IRS as prescribed by NACIN
- Report of the Taxation Inquiry Commission 1953-54 (Vol. I&II),
- Report of the Tariff Revision Committee, 1966 – Part-I.
- Report of the Study Team on the Customs Department, 1967 (Parts-I & II).
- Report of the Study Team on leakage of Foreign Exchange through Invoice Manipulation, 1971.
- Report of Expert Committee appointed to suggest ways and means of achieving a more accurate & scientific forecasting of Customs revenue, 1974.
- Report of the Indirect Taxation Inquiry Committee, 1977 (Parts I & II).
- Customs Manuals – Published by the Directorate of Publicity and Public Relations, Customs & Central Excise.
- Report of Dr. Raja J. Chelliah Tax Reforms Committee.
- Report of the Rekhi Committee on Indirect Taxes.
Name of Officer (S/Sh/Ms.)
Present Place of Posting
Ravneet Singh Khurana
Joint Dir., DGPM, Delhi.
Dr. Vishwajeet Singh
Joint Commr., CGST Dibrugarh
Sachin Balasaheb Sawant
Dy. Dir., Enforcement Directorate, Delhi
Joint Commr., (Audit), Nagpur Commissionerate.
Saroj Samiya (Ms.)
Joint Commr., CGST Mumbai East.
Dy. Commr., Mumbai CUS.-III
Joint Commr., Gawalior, CBN
Joint Dir., DG NACIN, Faridabad
Sunil Bhimrao Deshmukh
Jt. Commr., CGST Aurangabad
Dy. Commr., CCO, Ahmedabad.
Pradeep K. Singh Sanger
Dy. Commr., CX, Agra
Dy. Commr., CGST, Vadodara-I
Mukesh Kumari (Ms.)
Dy. Commr.,CGST Ahmedabad Audit-I
Dy. Commr., Ludhiana GST
Mansi Trivedi (Ms.)
Dy. Dir., DGGI, Ahmedabad
Minu Shukla Pathak (Ms.)
Dy. Dir., NACIN, Faridabad
Deepa Srivastava (Ms.)
Dy. Commr., GST, Guntur
Dy. Commr., Kolkata CUS.
Dy. Commr., Lucknow Cus. (P),
Dy. Dir., RMD, Mumbai
Sarika Shah (Ms.)
Dy. Commr., DG(System) Mumbai
Swati Shiwam (Ms.)
Dy. Commr.,Pune Audit-II (Kolhapur Goa)
Dr. Puneeta (Ms.)
Dy. Commr., DGGSTI, Delhi
Dy. Commr., CGST Surat
Ved Prakash Singh
CGST, MUMBAI, Audit-III
Dy. Dir., DGRI, Siliguri
Anand Kumar Jha (On Deputation)
Dy. Commr., CBEC, Delhi
Atreyee Dev Roy (Ms.)
Dy. Commr., Delhi CUS. (PPG & Other ICDs)
N. Mohan Krishna
Assistant Commr., Jamnagar CUS. (P)
Deepna Singh (Ms.)
Dy. Commr., Delhi ACC (Imp.) CUS.
Dy. Commr., CGST Mumbai
Dy. Dir., TPRU, Delhi
Dy. Dir., DGPM, Delhi HQ
Md. Salik Parwaiz
Dy. Commr., Noida, SEZ
Dy. Director (RMD), Mumbai
Dy. Commr., Patna Cus. (P)
Dy. Commr., CGST Hyderabad
Sachin Dinkar Shankpal
On Deputation Cabinet Secy.
Dy. Commr., Kandla CUS.
Millinath Kashinath Jeure
Dy. Commr., Mumbai CUS-III
Shreemohan Lal Meena
Dy. Commr., DTE of Logistics Delhi
Braj Lal Meena