Management Development Programme
The Indian Institute of Public Administration is engaged in addressing critical areas of governance and management. IIPA offers advisory services in operational areas and provides the necessary hand-holding in implementation of schemes, programmes, training and project in both Government and private sectors.
The Introduction of management practices in the judiciary has been a topic of discussion for quite some time now. The overall objectives of this MDP programme is to bring exponential improvement in reducing “ pendency of legal cases in the courts “and effective court management practices by leveraging modern tools & technology based system , process, team cohesiveness, reducing and streamlining managing human stress and strategy . The interactive programme has been customized to fit in with the current needs of court management practices.
Eligibility Criteria: Judicial Officers
The objective of the training programme is to bring about management development with regard to the different behavioural dimensions that have far reaching significance in the direction of organizational effectiveness.
The specific objectives of the Management Development Programme are to:
- Familiarise with understanding of self through MBTI and inter-personal relationship.
- Enhance the effective communication abilities for an effective court functioning.
- Understand the concept of Total Quality Person and time management, work life balance. Handle stress at workplace and emotional quotient.
- Acquaint the participants with e-procurement, GeM 2.0, E- tendering, reverse auction and real time data analysis.
- Sensitize a managerial capabilities of participants through team building and change management.
- Acquaint the participants with the concept of conflict management,
- Explore value driven leadership style and develop effective leadership ethics for better administration, and integrate environment.
- Acquaint the participants with social media communication, cyber hygiene, change management and use of ICT for database management.
- Understanding Self – (FIRBO + MBTI), Effective Inter-Personal style and Time management
- Team Dynamics, Leadership and Strategic Vision, Synergy at work and Effective Communication.
- Total quality person (TQP), Work life Balance, Emotional Intelligence and Stress Management.
- Government e-Market place (Portal), Procurement from GeM , e- tendering & e- Governance.
- Change Management, Social Media ethics, Cyber Hygiene, Security Techniques and use of ICT for Database Management.
- Transactional Analysis in Psychotherapy: A Systematic Individual and Social Psychiatry by Eric Berne M.D.(Author)
- The Leader in you by Dale Carnegie
- Leading Change by John P Kotter
- HBEs Time Management (English, Paperback, Harvard Business Essentials)
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads: On Making Smart Decisions (Harvard Business Review)
- Mobile & Computer Ke 100 Smart Tips by Ankit Fadia
- Corporate Chanakya by Radhakrishnan pillai
- Thinking Fast and slow by Daniel Kaheman
- Essentials of Team Building : Principles and Practices by Daniel w. Midura and Donald R. Glover.
|Sl. No||I.D.||Name||Designation||Place of Posting|
|1.||1906||SANJAY KUMAR MALIK||Spl. J. (SC/ST, Pev.of Atroci Act)||Jhansi|
|2.||1907||NEERAJ KUMAR||IIIrd A.D.J./Spl. J.(U.P. Dacoity.A.A.)||Banda|
|3.||1908||RANANJAY KUMAR VERMA||Principal Judge, Family Court||Unnao|
|4.||1909||MANOJ KUMAR-III||Addl. District & Sessions Judge||Jaunpur|
|5.||1910||VIKAS KUMAR-I||Addl. District & Sessions Judge||Bulandshahar|
|6.||1911||ANIL KUMAR-XIII||Addl. District & Sessions Judge||Moradabad|
|7.||5685||HARISH TRIPATHI||Addl. District & Sessions Judge||Bareilly|
|8.||5686||PANKAJ KUMAR UPADHYAY||Secretary, Lok Ayukta||Lucknow|
|9.||5687||SATYA PRAKASH TRIPATHI||Addl. District & Sessions Judge||Ballia|
|10.||5688||ALOK KUMAR PARASAR||Judicial Member, Commercial Tax Tribunal||Aligarh|
|11.||5689||RAVINDRA VIKRAM SINGH||Addl. District & Sessions Judge||Rai Bareli|
|12.||6445||SUBODH BHARTI||Dy. Secretary, U.P. State Legal Services Authority||Lucknow|
|13.||6446||PASHUPATI NATH MISHRA||Chief Judicial Magistrate||Varanasi|
|14.||6448||SMT. NIRMALA||Secretary, District Legal Services Authority||Shahjahanpur|
|15.||1521||ANURAG KUREEL||Addl. Chief Judicial Magistrate||Sultanpur|
|16.||6449||HEMANT KUMAR-II||Chief Judicial Magistrate||Hapur|
|17.||6450||TRIBHUWAN NATH||Civil Judge (Senior Div.)||Meerut|
|18.||6451||PARASHU RAM||Civil Judge (Sr.Div.)/ ACJM||Lakhimpur- Mohammadi|
|19.||6452||ANIL KUMAR-VII||Civil Judge (Senior Div.)||Ramabai Nagar|
|20.||6453||SHIV KUMAR-III||Addl. Civil Judge (Sr.Div.)/ACJM.||Bareilly|
|21.||6454||ARBIND KUMAR GAUTAM||Chief Judicial Magistrate||Rampur|
|22.||6455||UDAY VEER SINGH||Chief Judicial Magistrate||Rai Bareli|
|23.||2605||DAVENDER KUMAR||Addl. Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Farrukhabad|
|24.||2610||SMT. BHAWNA BHARTIYA||Addl. Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Mirzapur|
|25.||2611||HIMANSHU VERMA||Addl. Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Shahjahanpur|
|26.||2612||SUNIL SHEKHAR||Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Sonbhadra|
|27.||2614||SUSHANT BAHAL||Judicial Magistrate||Jhansi|
|28.||2512||SRIKANT GAURAV||Addl. Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Allahabad|
|29.||2620||SUSHRI KIRTI SINGH||Addl. Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Hamirpur|
|30.||2621||DEVARSHI DEV KUMAR||Addl. Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Sultanpur|
|31.||2622||YUGAL CHANDRA CHAUDHARY||Judicial Magistrate||Shahjahanpur|
|32.||2623||DINESH KUMAR DIWAKAR||Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Rai Bareli|
|33.||2626||AVINASH RANJAN||Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Sultanpur|
|34.||2628||PRASHANT KUMAR SINGH||Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Etawah|
|35.||2630||SUSHRI ARCHANA SINGH||Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Mathura|
|36.||2634||VAKEEL||Civil Judge (Junior Div.)||Mau|
|37.||5735||BHOODEV GAUTAM||IIIrd A.D.J.||Faizabad|
|38.||5728||SMT. REETA KAUSHIK||Pr. Judge, Family Court||Faizabad|
|39.||6380||RAHUL ANAND||Chief Judicial Magistrate||Etawah|
|40.||6470||SMT. RENU SINGH||Secretary, District Legal Services Authority||Etawah|