Dr. Shyamli Singh: Assistant Professor
Phone Number : +91-11-9868580956 (M),
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Qualifications : Ph.D.
- Direct Trainer Skills
Awards & Honours
- M.Sc. Gold Medallist from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Topped in B.Sc (Gr.B), Delhi University
- NET for Assistant Professorship qualified in Environmental Science
Areas of Interest/Specialization
- Environment Management, Climate Change, Solid Waste Management, Disaster Management
- Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology, Rohini, Delhi
- Northern India Engineering College, Shastri Park, Delhi
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
- The Energy Research Institute, Delhi
- Environmental Studies (A text book for B.Tech. Students), Published by Nandani Prakashan, 2012
- Shyamli Singh, “Climate Change: Back to Basics”, Indian Institute of Public Administration Discussion Paper Series No. 7, Delhi
- Shyamli Singh, “ Climate change Challenges : An Indian Perspective” International Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management, Research India Publications, Volume 3, Number 2, 2012, ISSN2231-1319
- Maninder Kaur, S.K Sharma, and Shyamli Singh, “SWOT Analysis of Municipal Solid waste management Practices in Amritsar City”, Asian Journal of Experimental Biological Sciences, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 531- 539, July 2010
- Shyamli Singh and Saurav Chakraborty, “Assessment of Roadside Ambient Air Pollution,” Journal of Current World Environment, vol. 5 No. 1 Page No. 193-196 June 2010
- Shyamli Singh, Prem Dureja, R.S. Tanwar and Atar Singh, “Production and Antifungal activity of secondary Metabolites of Trichoderma Viren,” Pesticides Research Journal, Vol. 17 (2), pp. 26-29, December, 2005.(ISSN: 09706763)
- Shyamli Singh, R.S. Tanwar and P. Dureja, “Secondary metabolites mediated antagonismofTrichoderma virens against soil borne pathogens,” Pesticides Research Journal, Vol.15 (1), pp. 19-22, June 2003. (ISSN: 09706763)
- Shyamli Singh and Garima Vats, “Status of E-waste management in the National Capital Delhi”, National Seminar on Environmental Degradation: Issues and Remedies,Hisar 28 February 2012
- Shyamli Singh, “Vermicomposting-An approach for waste management”, National Seminar on Natural Resource Management and Environmental Issues, Churu, Rajasthan, Sep 24-25, 2011 pp. 73.
- Shyamli Singh, “Carbon Credit from Municipal Solid Waste”, National Workshop on Renewable Energy & Environment, Delhi, Jan 28-29, 2011
- Maninder Kaur, S.K Sharma, and Shyamli Singh, “SWOT Analysis of Municipal Solid waste management Practices in Amritsar City”, presented in National Seminar on “Cleaner Production Technologies,” at National Institute of Technical Teacher for Training & Research, Chandigarh during November 17-18, 2009, pp. 28. (Abstract only)
- Shyamli Singh, and Prem Dureja, “Effect of Culture Media on Growth and Metabolite Production of Trichoderma virens”, Proceeding of Interdisciplinary Science Conference on Interface between Chemistry and Biology, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi, pp. 47, October 8, 2009
- Shyamli Singh, Daisy Bhatt and, and Atar Singh, “Scenario of Municipal Solid waste in Delhi”, Proceedings of International conference on Innovative Technologies (ICIT-09), PDM college of Engineering, Bahadurgarh, pp. 108, June 18-19, 2009.(Abstract only)
- Shyamli Singh and Atar Singh, “Determination of Stack Height for Thermal Power Plants: An approach for Tropical climate,” Proceedings of National Conference on Biodiversity &Agribiotechnology, JIIT University, Noida, pp. 40-48, April 2009.
- Shyamli Singh, S.C. Gupta and Atar Singh, Sustainable Biomass Power for Rural India”, Proceeding of the Conference on the theme Technology for Rural India: Challenges and Perspectives, NSIT, Delhiduring May 31-1 June,2008
- Shyamli Singh and S.C. Gupta, “Carbon Credits-Issues and Challenges in sustainable development”, Proceeding of National Conference on “Green Business: The Agenda For Action” JaipuriaInstitute of Management, Noida on March 15, 2008.
- Shyamli Singh, Prem Dureja, R.S. Tanwar and Atar Singh, “Production of secondary metabolitesbyTrichoderma virens”, in the proceeding of National Symposium on Bio Pesticides, Society of Pesticide Science India, New Delhi, pp. 37, 20-21 April, 2005.
- Sugata Roy, Shyamli Singh, R.S. Tanwar and Prem Dureja, “Bioefficacy of Encapsulated Formulation of Fusariam oxysporum- A Bio-Control Agent”, in the proceeding of National Symposium on Pesticides: Myth, Realities and Remedies, Pesticides Expo-2004 IARI, New Delhi, December 1-3, 2004, pp. 82.
- Shyamli Singh, Atar Singh, Sugata Roy and P. Dureja, “Effect of Different media growth and production of secondary Metabolites of the fungus Trichoderma virens” in the proceeding of National Symposium on Pesticides: Myth, Realities and Remedies and Pesticides Expo-2004, IARI, New Delhi, December 1-3, 2004, pp. 88
- Sugata Roy, D. Prasad, P. Dureja and S.Singh, “Nematicidal Activity of Secondary MetabolitesfromFusarium oxysporum”, In the proceeding of 5th National Symposium on Bio-control Agents for sustainable Management of Pests, GBPUAT, Pantnagar, pp. 183, December 18-20,2003.
- Shyamli Singh, Atar Singh, D. Prasad, P. Dureja and Sugata Roy, “Nematicidal ActivityofTrichoderma virens”, In the proceeding of 5th National Symposium on Bio-control Agents for sustainable Management of Pests, GBPUAT, Pantnagar, pp. 183, December 18-20,2003.